Science Blogs we Follow
- Andrew Gelman: discussions of all things Bayesian.
- Michael Eisen: Open access publication and biology-related discussion.
- Haldane's Sieve: comments on preprints in computational biology.
- Ronin Institute: An organization supporting independent scholars.
- C++ reference pages: a valuable resource on C++ syntax and standard library.
- Learn C++: an online C++ textbook.
- GNU Scientific Library: C library for scientific programming.
- Molecular Population Genetics: C++ libraries for population-genetic analyses of DNA sequence data.
- R project: the R language for statistical computing.